CRASH AU PÔLE (amp104)
AYATO (Orléans - FR)
Prepared guitar, cassettes, turntable, sanza
ANTON MOBIN (Paris - FR)
Prepared chamber, tape head, cassettes, radio, axololt
"The origin and the nature of their electromagnetic radiations are not still clarified...
Certain specialists move forward the possibility of a powerful collision in a universe abandoned in the intuition, where every sound is a deliberated accident.
The abnormality resounds by slidings in the meanders of the Cosmos..."
Ayato and Anton Mobin work together on diverse projects within the collective H.A.K for ten years...
Improvisation, sound collaborations, organizations of events, live sound-tracks, performances...
- CRASH #2 (hak168) on H.A.K. Lo-Fi Record (fr)
- TRAPPED NOISE (hak213) on H.A.K. Lo-Fi Record (fr)
- QUASARS 8 (ca207) on Clinical Archives (ru)
- TALES 4 TAPES (jnn085) on Just Not Normal (nd)
- GREFFES (eg0_043) on Eg0cide Productions (fr)
Performed and recorded live at Image du Pôle, Orléans / France,
on September 29th, 2011.
Artwork collage by Anton Mobin